10 Tips for Developing Your Creativity!
They show an openness to experiences: curiosity to explore things from all angles.
They have complex personality types and tend to avoid routine.
They seek out new experiences
They take risks
Everything is an opportunity for improvement
Can everybody be creative or is it a natural talent that only a few have?
But everybody can develop their creativity. After all, one can train the brain as if it was the six-pack! Would you like to start training your creativity? There is so much hidden potential in you! Write down these tips and make the most of your ideas!
- Play and pretend: when you play, your subconscious has time to wander and explore other possibilities, helping you to unlock your creativity.
6. Share your idea: this will help you not only with obtaining feedback but also with verbalizing your thoughts. Putting your ideas into words will help realize how feasible an idea is, and if you can improve it. 7
7. Forget about the problem for a couple of days: Forget about it completely, and then, with a more fresh state of mind, come back to it.
8. Think about the topic before going to sleep: maybe a dream will show up during the night, bringing THE idea.
9. This tip is the second part of the previous one: you need to keep a notebook close to the bed, so you make sure that if a great idea appears during the night you won’t forget it!
10. Still can’t come up with an idea? Then set up a challenge in Nextinit. Your people will definitely find 1000 solutions for your business, and will also improve your ideas. Innovation at its highest!
And for 3 months you can try it for free ;).